[vtkusers] One question on Tcl

Sawsan Ahmed sawsanahm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 10:23:59 EST 2007

Hello friend,
             I checked the location of pkgIndex.tcl
file.It is under build directory and corrected the
TCLLIBPATH as follows:
TCLLIBPATH=$TCLLIBPATH:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/Wrapping/Tcl

2)I have also ran make install.But still I am getting
the same error.Whatever else am I missing?

regards,
Sawsan.
--- H.Huisman at rad.umcn.nl wrote:

> Check that the TCLLIBPATH dir points at at
> pkgIndex.tcl file. Your path
> definition looks weird with 3 VTK's in it. You might
> want to consider
> using from an install dir. Type make install after
> compiling vtk.
>
> HJ

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/bin

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/bin

TCLLIBPATH=$TCLLIBPATH:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl

http://www.vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/README
> ).
> can't find package vtk
>     while executing
> "package.orig require vtk"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "eval package.orig $args"
>     (procedure "package" line 2)
>     invoked from within
> "package require vtk"
>     (file "Medical1.tcl" line 1)

> 2. I think I have set the correct TCLLIBPATH as
> mentioned in the document.Why still I am getting the
> error?Could anyone help me to figure out the
> problem?
>
> regards,
> Sawsan.

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.
> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
> sites
> to find flight and hotel bargains.

> http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
www.Answers.yahoo.com.  Try it now.