[vtkusers] Java Wrapper

Sriharsha Sista sistaharsha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:42:07 EST 2007

 I have successfully installed VTK and it is up and running with Microsoft
Visual C++ (Microsoft Visual Studio 2005). The sample programs worked fine
but I wanted to use the Java wrapper.

I did switch on the Java wrapper on during the CMake installation.

I looked into the users guide for Java installation and it asked me to add
three additional locations to the environmental variable PATH..

1. "*binaryfileslocation*\vtk.jar" but I could not find that file

2. The wrapper folder was built though and I also found the Java folder in
it

3. I also added the current sirectory to PATH variable as indicated.

I tried to compile the Java program Cone.Java and it creeped up errors
saying the it could not resolve the symbols(whoch were the VTK classnames)

Can someone please let me know the solution for this issue.

Thanks,
Harsha