[vtkusers] Basic Linear algebra in vtk

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 13:49:20 EST 2007

I find the VNL (vxl)  libraries for such things , that are inlcuded
along with ITK or available on their own  are quite compatible (at least
with ITK, haven't really used directly with VTK so far but I'm guessing
it's easy to incorporate the classes in a VTK application too)

http://paine.wiau.man.ac.uk/pub/doc_vxl/index.html