[vtkusers] Extracting the zero levelset curve in VTK

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:57:34 EST 2007

sorry for that last mail. What i meant to write was:
I have values lying around zero, not having the exact value 0.
So i need to find the pixels that are involved in a zerocrossing.
Reading from the docs of the contourfilter it seems that i here can only set
a series of discrete values, and not a interval of some sort to draw the
contour.

So if i am not much mistaken this cannot find zerocrossings, but only show
specified values. Correct?

Thank you