[vtkusers] Re: Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Sat Jan 6 15:02:28 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

I also see this ,
so i turn testing off

dont know if its a bug, perhaps specific to OSX?

any clues anyone?
Is this test part of any quality dashboard?

Dan

On 6 Jan 2007, at 19:00, vtkusers-request at vtk.org wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:30:25 -0700
> From: "Brian Granger" <ellisonbg.net at gmail.com>
> Subject: [vtkusers] Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4
> To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>
> I have succesfully built VTK before on my machine, but I wanted to get
> a more recent release.  Most of the build process went fine, but
> towards the end I got:
>
> [ 98%] Converting Tcl test
> Failed to read list of file to translate
> /Users/bgranger/usr/local/src/VTK-CVS/VTK-build1/Graphics/Testing/
> Python/vtkTestsToConvert
> list index out of range
> make[2]: *** [Graphics/Testing/Python/conversion_complete] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [Graphics/Testing/Python/CMakeFiles/
> GraphicsPythonTests.dir/all]
> Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Any thoughts?  Thanks.  I am using:
>
> Python 2.4
> RPATH -> no
> shared libraries -> yes
> no tk support
> python wrapper on
> cocoa
>
> Brian

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Bioimaging Coordinator
Nanoscience Centre and Department of Biological and Environmental
Sciences
Division of Molecular Recognition
Ambiotica C242
PO Box 35