[vtkusers] Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:30:25 EST 2007

I have succesfully built VTK before on my machine, but I wanted to get
a more recent release.  Most of the build process went fine, but
towards the end I got:

[ 98%] Converting Tcl test
Failed to read list of file to translate
/Users/bgranger/usr/local/src/VTK-CVS/VTK-build1/Graphics/Testing/Python/vtkTestsToConvert
list index out of range
make[2]: *** [Graphics/Testing/Python/conversion_complete] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Graphics/Testing/Python/CMakeFiles/GraphicsPythonTests.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any thoughts?  Thanks.  I am using:

Python 2.4