答复: [vtkusers] the adjacent vertex

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 4 05:47:41 EST 2007

On a second thought the below will not capture all the connected points
directly, only at a cell. But you can achieve what you want by combining
it with GetCellNeighbours.
Another way is to first walk the cells maping them to their points (e,g.
using std::map) and then walk the points retreiving the cells and their
points. Rejecting duplicates you get what you are after.
-DS