[vtkusers] Freetype problem when compiling vtk nightly on Mac OS X 10.4.8

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jan 3 17:32:37 EST 2007

On 2007-01-04 00:27, Alexander Antonov said:

>> I'm afraid I'm at a loss.  None of the Mac dashboards are showing any
>> compilation errors.  You might want to compare your CMake file to
>> one of
>> the nightly builds.
>
>Where can I find one of those? - Thanks

They are all listed here daily:
<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/
Dashboard.html>

Then in the 'build name' column, you can click one of the little icons
with the horizontal lines.  For example, one of my builds that does java:

<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearchi386/MacOSXTiger-i386-
carbon/20070103-0300-Nightly/Notes.html>

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com