[vtkusers] Re: # of VTK users

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 3 10:52:53 EST 2007

You could also use Wiki visits as some sort of approximate indicator...
The main VTK page at http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK reports in excess of 73,000
page accesses... (since July 2004?)

The CVS commit guidelines page that I added 3 months ago has been accessed
1,248 times.

Not easy to translate into "users" but certainly an indicator of healthy
interest.

2 cents,
David