[vtkusers] Re: # of VTK users

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:38:23 EST 2007

Hi Goodwin,

I read that too, but that is the # of users registered for the mailing
list no? (and that number hasn't changed since I was first introduced
to VTK 2 years ago, if I can remember correctly). I wonder if that
number is still accurate, or if there is some other information as to
how many ppl are using it while not necessarily registered to the
mailing list. Don't know how that could be tracked, but just
wondering!

Thanks,
Mark