[vtkusers] About CVS VTK

Zihua Su zihuabox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:13:57 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am new to VTK, especially, when I try to compile a CVS VTK, I met
some problem.
Hopefully, someone here can answer my question.

I used a new widget which force me to use a CVS version VTK.
So i learned how to use CVS.  I simply right click on a clean
directory and it will logon to the kitware sever.....
But when finishing downloading, it give me a file without cmake list,etc.
I am not sure where I am wrong. Did download a wrong file?
How can i get a CVS version VTK which can be compiled by cmake?

many thanks

--
Richard