[vtkusers] 2 windows visualisation toolkit Win32 _ OpenGL

hela guerbej hela_inge at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 20 03:40:31 EDT 2007

hy
  i need seriously your help
  i have to visualise image 2D with 2 orthogonal axes, the trouble is that when the image is displayed i have 2 windows . the first is displayerd on my interface
  the second appears out of my interface in a window named "visualisation toolkit Win32 _ OpenGL"

  please help help help
  i will appreciate your help
  regards