[vtkusers] rotating vtkCamera

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:32:58 EDT 2007

Hi Marc,

Elevation seems to work - kind of. I keep calling elevate with the
amount of degrees I want to change by:

     for (int i = 0; i < 64; i++) {
        pCamera->Elevation(360.0 / 64.0);
     }

It works fine through about a 90 degree rotation - but then I start
getting debug error messages about the view up having to be
recalculated, and the volume starts spinning around out of control!

Thanks,
Mark