[vtkusers] Controlling the intensity and brightness of two images and blending them

Luca Pamparana luca.pamparana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:32:50 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I need to blend two images using vtkImageBlend. I have been able to do so
but what I want to do is control the brightness and contrast of each of
these images in the blended result.

With a single image it was pretty simple as I was using the image mapper
associated with that actor and using the SetColorWindow and SetColorLevel
functions from the mapper.

But now I have two inputs and I feed the blended output to the mapper.
However, with this scheme I cannot control the brightness/contrast of both
the images...or am I missing something?

Thank you for your help.

Luca