[vtkusers] No Access to vtkgl::GenBuffers (PBO)

eugen eudyck at web.de
Sat Apr 14 06:55:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to speed up vtkOpenGLVolumeTextureMapper3D by using the OpenGl
Extension ARB_pixel_buffer_object. It is loaded successfully but I cannot
access the vtkgl::GenBuffers command. At least this is where I get:

"...0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000...".

I'm checking whether the command is available, like it is done e.g. with
vtkgl::ActiveTextureARB etc. in the Initialize() methode of the mapper and
it is not:-(

Any Ideas?

Eugen

PS: NV 7900 GS