[vtkusers] Error in code "new vtkMFCWindow"

Chris Lee yuexili at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:00:47 EDT 2007

*Hi, vtkers,*
* *
*I have met the error in new vtkMFCWindow, which made me very confused.*
* *
*I build a project totally the same as the example "vtkDlg" as I think.*
*It's bulit successfully, however, when I debug it until the beakpoint*
*"this->pvtkMFCWindow = new
vtkMFCWindow(this->GetDlgItem(IDC_PICTURE_DCM));"*
*and*
"
vtkMFCWindow::vtkMFCWindow(CWnd *pcWnd)
{
  this->pvtkWin32OpenGLRW = NULL;

  // create self as a child of passed in parent
  DWORD style = WS_VISIBLE | WS_CLIPSIBLINGS;
  if(pcWnd)
    style |= WS_CHILD;
  BOOL bCreated = CWnd::Create(NULL, _T("VTK-MFC Window"),
                               style, CRect(0, 0, 1, 1),
                               pcWnd,
(UINT)IDC_STATIC);                                 * //The system break down
here*

  SUCCEEDED(bCreated);

  // create a default vtk window
  vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow* win = vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::New();
  this->SetRenderWindow(win);
  win->Delete();

}
"

*Can anyone met this? I will be very appreciated if you tell me how to solve
it.*

--
Best wishes,
Chris