[vtkusers] How to embed C++ vtk screen/window/panel into Java Swing Frame/Panel/Window?

Mei, Longyu LMei at analogic.com
Tue Apr 10 13:40:07 EDT 2007

I am new to VTK. We are thinking of using C++ VTK as a image viewer in
our Java Swing application. We don't want to use Java VTK because we
want to maxmaize the viewer's performance. There is no many information
back and forth between Java side and the viewer (C++ VTK) side. I think
it may be a good idea to do so by using JNI to connect them together.

Anybody can help with detailed steps, sample code or related links?

Thanks,

James Mei

The information transmitted in this message is confidential and may be privileged.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message or by sending an email to DeliveryErrors at analogic.com - and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them.

Thank you.