[vtkusers] performance of MIP mappers

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:37:58 EDT 2007

Yes I see what you mean about the MIP output being 'brighter' than
what's generated by the software mapper. This can be corrected by
shifting the opacity levels - I'm still playing with it to see if a
general rule can be applied to correct it.

This update is just great though, finally a realtime MIP renderer!

Thanks,
Mark