[vtkusers] Re: VTK User's Guide Available

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Sep 27 12:41:38 EDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 11:24:41AM -0400, Lisa Avila wrote:
> Kitware is pleased to announce the arrival of the next edition of the
> VTK User's Guide, updated for VTK 5. This revised edition is 384 pages
> and includes color images. The User's Guide is available now on the
> Kitware eStore: http://www.kitware.com/products/vtkguide.html and should
> be available at Amazon.com shortly.

Thank you. I (and many others, I'm sure) have been eagely waiting for
a new stock of VTK books as they had been out of stock, and having the
guide updated for VTK 5 is an extra bonus.

Are there plans to ship VTK textbooks again as well? Would these also
be updated to VTK 5?

Thanks!

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net