[vtkusers] Re: Re: Re: Creating a Volume from 2D BMP files.

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:34:13 EDT 2006

Thanks Yixun. I want to add a GUI to my code, which generates a volume from
dicom series, similar to what you had in the picture that you sent me. To
start with I want to add a slider that would change the opacity. How do I do
it? Is there any vtk class to do that? Can you guys help me? If you have any
examples in C++, it would be a great help.

Thanks,
Ashish