[vtkusers] vtkOrientationMarkerWidget, vtkAssembly, vtkPropAssembly and vtkTransform: the axes caption disappears

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:46:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using a vtkOrientationMarkerWidget like on this example

*http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ProbeWithSplineWidget.tcl?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

*I want to apply a transform ( a matrix rotation ) to the cube and
axes assembly but the assembly is a vtkAssembly and I can't use the
transform directly so I changed
the vtkAssembly to a vtkPropAssembly which has the method
SetUserTransform. It runs ok, but when I use the vtkPropAssembly the
vtkCaptionActor2D from the vtkAxes
disappears. Is it due to the vtkPropAssembly class?
How can I apply a transform to that objects (cube and axes) and
continue viewing the axes' captions?