[vtkusers] sharing pipeline parts...

TARRAGO Xavier 103783 Xavier.TARRAGO at cea.fr
Tue Sep 26 08:52:23 EDT 2006

  Hello,
  I want to show multiple views of the same scene with differents graphic settings. Some components are showed in multiple views, some are not. I wonder if and how I can share components between differents views. For instance, if I want to show a solid model in one view in surface representation and in another in wireframe, could I share the same vtkPolyDataMapper for two differents vtkActor.
  More generally, I'd like to know what is the cardinality of relationships vtkPolyData/vtkPolyDataMapper, vtkPolyDataMapper/vtkActor, vtkActor/vtkAssambly, vtkProp/vtkRenderer, etc...
  I did not find this kind of infos in product documentation.

  Thank in advance for any pointers,
  Regards

Xavier Tarrago
Service Système et Simulation pour la Surveillance et le Contrôle Non Destructif
CEA Saclay
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex

Tel :+ 33 (0)169 088 808
Fax:+ 33 (0)169 087 597