[vtkusers] Volume Rendering

Mario mario.orefice at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:08:21 EDT 2006

Thank you so much for your answer,
i already the vtk classes and i need your help about the
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper class to understand the exact algorithm and
acceleration techniques it implements. I read in 'the visualization toolkit'
book that the class uses depth buffer (PARC) algorithm, but i have the 2nd
edition of the book. Thus, could you tell me if i am right and if there's a
paper or a publication i theoretically can refer to?