[vtkusers] Re: vtkTransform...almost there!

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:38:52 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if this has got something to do with the extents and if there
has to be some manual setting that has to be done. The reslicer is working
in 2D mode.

One curious thing is that there are different results when auro crop output
is turned on the reslicer. For example, if you rotate the slice along the
normal, it rotates differently, if you the auto crop output set on than if
you have it off... Struggling to understand what is actually happening
here...

Again, if someone could help me a bit here, I would be really grateful. I
can send some code if someone could help me diagnose what is happening here.
Completely lost here...

Thanks,
Anja