[vtkusers] preparing short VTK class, can anyone suggest teaching materials?

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Sep 21 11:10:33 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am preparing a short lab on medical visualization that emphasizes VTK, as part of a lab course with wider scope at the University of Leipzig that will feature several instructors. I would expect to give 4-5 lab assignments, each 2-3 hours, featuring a short lecture and handouts, each of which describes basic concepts of VTK, and medical visualization in particular.

Can anyone point me to any ressources (teaching materials) for this kind of application that might currently exist?

Best regards,

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Philipp-Rosenthal-Strasse 55
Leipzig, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13
Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09