[vtkusers] RE: ire vtkImagePlaneWidget problem - vtkusers Digest, Vol 29, Issue 20 (fwd)

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 20 16:11:42 EDT 2006

Peter, (Tony and Mathieu)

I am confused as to why bug report #3774 is reported
as having anything to do with vtkImagePlaneWidget (vtkIPW) and
vtkOpenGLImageActor (vtkOGLIA) since has nothing to do with vtkOGLIA:
vtkIPW does not use vtkOGLIA internally for image representation.
Also, the dashboard bug fix for vtkOGLIA
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20060918-0300-Nightly/Update.html
is posted as saying:
"BUG: Fix Bug #3774 - vtkImagePlaneWidget giving incorrect output in VTK 5.
Thanks to Tony Willis for steps to reproduce bug" and again has nothing to
do with vtkIPW!

With regard to Peter's on-going problem with cursoring, I committed
a fix for the #define/enum conflicts in vtkIPW which fixes
the problem with compiling a project that includes MFC's afxctl.h.
Peter, if you can provide a c++ test app using only VTK and data from
VTKData
that illustrates the problem, I will be happy to take a look...

Dean