[vtkusers] Re: Rotation does not happen about the center of the image

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:10:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is kinda bizarre. I verified that the zooming (scaling in the
transform) happens around the center but the rotation does not...the
rotation happens as if the vtkImageChangeInformation filter has not been
applied at all...

Did anyone else notice this ?? is there something special I have to do for
rotations???

Cheers,
Anja