[vtkusers] StreamLines from PolyData => Tolerance

Fritz Mielert fritz.mielert at napshell.com
Sun Sep 17 15:46:56 EDT 2006

Hi,
does anyone have experience with streamlines from polygonal data sets?
Because my vectors never hit each other I think I need to set some
kind of tolerance to get streamlines. Is this possible or do I have to
manipulate (project verctors on surface) my data set before I pass it to
vtk?

regards,

fritz

--
University of Stuttgart
TTI GmbH, TGU Napshell

Fon   +49 (0)711 - 685-8-4338
Fax   +49 (0)941 - 5992-04 050

contact at napshell.com                www.napshell.com

project management:
          Markus Abele, Fritz Mielert and Nico Reber