[vtkusers] How to fill a vtkImageAccumulate object.

Luca Binotto binotto at lycos.de
Sun Sep 17 15:42:05 EDT 2006

Dear vtk users,
I need to create a 3D histogram accumulating the hits
coming from the relashionship between three variables
the values of each one stored in a vtkImageData array.
Are there methods to move through a vtkImageAccumulate
object to fill its bins accordingly with some matched rules?
I mean I have to create an intermediate vtkImageData object
to give it as input  ( hist->SetInput(IntermediateImageDataArray);)
or are there methods to directly assign the expectation values
to each histogram bin ?

Thanks, Luca

Benachrichtigung bei E-Mail Empfang! - http://mail.lycos.de/app/lycosinside/setupLI.exe