[vtkusers] reading/writing standard input/output using python

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Sep 14 14:00:07 EDT 2006

Hi Dominik,

If you "import sys" then you can read from "sys.stdin" and write to
"sys.stdout" but I'm not sure if that is what you are asking.

If you are wondering if you can call "SetStream(sys.stdin)" from python,
then the answer is unfortunately no.  The python wrappers do not connect
python streams to C++ streams.  If you want, you can add this to the
bugtracker as a desired feature.

 - David