[vtkusers] Problem with cursoring in vtkImagePlaneWidget

Peter Kok peter.kok at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 08:55:31 EDT 2006

Hello Dean,

>Do you mean that you are trying to select a new plane after releasing
>the left mouse button?  When I run
>VTK/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImagePlaneWidget.tcl
>all functionality appears to work fine (current VTK cvs).  If you can
>provide a similar (simpler) tcl example using image data from VTKData
>that illustrates the problem then perhaps I can help further...

I indeed mean that I am trying to select a new plane after releasing the
left mouse button. I don't have any experience with tcl, but I will try to
set up a simple example using C++.

Something I have not mentioned yet, but which may be of importance, is that
I have to #undef LEFT_BUTTON, RIGHT_BUTTON and MIDDLE_BUTTON before
including vtkImagePlaneWidget.h to prevent a conflict between
vtkImagePlaneWidget.h and afxctl.h. I don't have enough experience with VTK
or C++ to assess what effects this might have.

-Peter