[vtkusers] Kitware Source Quarterly Newsletter

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 16:33:27 EDT 2006

Kitware is pleased to announce the creation of the Kitware Source
quarterly newsletter. This publication contains information on recent
releases and future enhancements of Kitware's Open Source projects
including VTK, ITK, ParaView, CMake, and KWWidgets. Each issue includes
several articles that cover topics of interest to both developers and
users of these Open Source projects. You can find the Kitware Source
newsletter on-line at http://www.kitware.com/products/newsletter.html.

Is there a topic you would like to see covered in the newsletter? We
welcome your feedback and suggestions. Are you interested in
contributing an article to the newsletter? In future issues, we'd like
to include case studies written by developers who utilize Kitware's Open
Source technology. Please contact Lisa Avila at lisa.avila at kitware.com
with your ideas.