[vtkusers] Why am I always running low on memory?

Rashed Karim rashed.karim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 20:45:09 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a vtk program where I have two rendering screens, and I do some sort
of region growing segmentation stuff. Everytime I run my application, after
a little while I see my RAM space usage shoot-up. I do the usual
vtkSomeClass->Delete( ) for every instance I create. I have a feeling I am
not deleting the instances in the right places. When should the delete
function be called? Or any guesses as to why I may be running low on memory?

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks

--
Rashed