Re: [vtkusers] creating 3d model from set of images

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Wed Oct 18 12:56:45 EDT 2006

	Thanks Dominik for answer,

do you know how to use this DICOM reader in VTK? I don't need ImageJ if there is easier way.  I am creating the model with the code from the example:

 vtkVolume16Reader v16 = new vtkVolume16Reader();
         v16.SetDataDimensions(512, 512);
         v16.SetDataByteOrderToLittleEndian();
         v16.SetFilePrefix(VtkUtil.getVtkDataRoot() + "/bwImages/bw");
         v16.SetImageRange(1, 91);
         v16.SetDataSpacing(0.782*25.4, 0.782*25.4, 1.0);
	Can I specify in SetFilePrefix exactly the folder with the DICOM images or should I use some function to convert them before using?
	thanks in advance
	Bartek