[vtkusers] VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR3 in cvs missing

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Thu Oct 12 04:42:22 EDT 2006

I found the problem....

1)
It seems as if the "make install" of the cvs-VTK does not copy a whole
bunch of important files from the VTK/CMake directory to (in my case)
/usr/local/lib/vtk-5.1/CMake.

2) UseVTK.cmake from the VTK directory does not get copied to the
installation path (in my case /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.1/

I will write a bug-report.

Greetings
Jens