[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK problems

Obada Mahdi omahdi at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:29:03 EST 2006

Hi Corrie!

On 11/30/06, Corrie <lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net> wrote:
> Then tell it to configure (c)
>
> Then, when I take a peek at those compiler setting again, they're
> baaack:
> CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER               /usr/bin/g++-3.3
[...]
> Now it's off to the build.  How does one tell which version of GCC
> really was used for a compile?

I would not know why CMake would choose an explicit version (*-3.3) to
begin with, but I usually change compiler settings by setting
corresponding environment variables before invoking cmake, like

$ CC=/usr/bin/gcc-4.1.1 CXX=/usr/bin/g++-4.1.1 ccmake ...

Maybe that will help in convincing CMake?

Regards

Obada