[vtkusers] cmake fails to find the latest VTK

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 30 08:01:17 EST 2006

I think that this problem is equivalent to the issue listed as bug 3953:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3953

I also think that Sebastien fixed this with his commit of CMakeLists.txt at
rev 1.413...

Can anybody who's experienced this issue out there in the real world do a
cvs update and verify that the problem is now gone in CVS VTK?? If you have
evidence one way or the other, feel free to send me email directly with your
observations.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.