[vtkusers] How to create a mesh through several manually 2D contours?

XIAO DAN danxiao_time at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:53:19 EST 2006

Hi,
ImageTracerWidget can manually get the 2D contours of each 2D images.
Now I have a serial Images, and I can use ImageTracerWidget to draw one
closed line on each image in the same position . I can also get their
segmentation results as stencil Images, but they are not serial Images
anymore, How can I conbine those stencil Images as one output to get into a
mesh? If I don't use this way, can I get mesh by those manually 2D contours
which can be provided by ImageTracerWidget?

Could anybody tell me the method? Thanks a lot.