[vtkusers] Mangled Mesa on Windows XP?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:18:36 EST 2006

Obada,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using VTK from the CVS repository and Mesa
6.5.1. I have since decided that I will try a different approach to
solve my problem instead of using mangled Mesa to work on Windows.

It would be great, though, if someone gets it working and could write
up a summary on how to do it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to
invest in this at the moment.

Thanks,
Cory