[vtkusers] problem finding the header files under linux

Davood Ansari david.ansari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:19:21 EST 2006

Dear All

I just managed to compile vtk source code under my suse linux 10.1 using
cmake.
I also installed the examples and their executables are found under
/VTK/bin.
I could run all the examples without any problems meaning that every thing
is fine.
All the object files or properly created and located at the build driectoriy
/VTK/bin.
Yet when compiling the compiler fials fo locate the header files (say vtk.h).

1.Where should the header files be located ? (I could not find them!)
2.How can I direct the compiler to locate them ?

Thanks
Davood Ansari O.B.