[vtkusers] Re: disable inertia in trackball interaction style?

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 22 16:16:11 EST 2006

That one works well without the residual movements, but I must say these
things are far from intuitive... The biggest pain is that it is easy to use
things not as they are meant to be used without any warning sign...
Anyway, thank you for a very useful hint!
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich