[vtkusers] Port vtk application to another computer with no vtk installed

Rashed Karim rashed.karim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:29:27 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have built a windows application which uses the vtk libraries. I want to
transfer the application (.exe file) to another computer which doesnt have
vtk installed. I transfered the .exe file together with vtk lib files (
vtkHybrid.lib, vtkVolumeRendering.lib, etc) but it doesnt work.

I dont want to compile vtk on the other machine, since its a long process.
Does anyone know how I could make this application run on the other
computer?

Any help will be appreciated,

--
Rashed Karim