[vtkusers] help me please java+vtk

H.Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Tue Nov 21 13:16:12 EST 2006

First, learn this:

In general, 'help me please' won't get you very far.

A solid test case where you *tried* to get Java to work
with VTK, but things did not work out as you planned, might
demonstrate some diligence on your part. Then you post the
test, the problem, and what you thought was supposed to happen.
Then experts come to the rescue after perusing what you have
done.

Maybe a bit of google would be in order??

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=java+vtk&btnG=Google+Search

Which results in things like this:

http://ij-plugins.sourceforge.net/vtk-examples/index.html

This very much looks like a place to start......

Maybe a search of the vtk web site at:

http://www.vtk.org

under the term Java might help.

So, there you go. Hope that 'helps' you.

hv