[vtkusers] Pls Help!!!

Kaartika Pothuraju ay4619 at wayne.edu
Tue Nov 21 10:46:56 EST 2006

Hello,

I am working on a project where i am using 3Dslicer to segment the CT scans and generate a model. I have saved the file in .vtk format. Can anyone suggest a software that can read .vtk format and convert it to iges format. I realize there is no software that can do this directly, but is there a software can convert .vtk to an intermediate format and from there to an iges format?

I would very much appreciate any feedback,comments and assistance.Thanking you.

Regards,
Kaartika Pothuraju
Graduate student
Wayne State University