[vtkusers] Need Help

M A Walkley markw at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 10:48:18 EST 2006

Hi Davood,

I would start by looking at this document:

Simple visualizations of unstructured grids with VTK
Roman Putanowicz
Frederic Magoules

http://tinyurl.com/tnc7y

which is a good reference for using VTK with
unstructured finite element data. It's not
100% up to date but the basic stuff still
works.

Regards,
Mark.