AW: [vtkusers] cutting vtkImage

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Mon Nov 20 10:34:06 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

please check the following steps, maybe we can identify the error this way:

1.) Check whether the image is loaded correctly, e.g. by showing the first and the last slice with a different vtk viewing class (eg. vtkImageViewer2 after slicing).
2.) Make sure the extents of the image are given correctly. A common source for problems like yours is exchanging the x,y and z extents of the image or setting one of the extents too large or too small. This is often due to the fact that some viewers start slice numbering at 1, while others start at 0.

Maybe this'll already give you a hint for solution

Regards
 Hendrik