[vtkusers] input to FFMPEG writer?

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sat Nov 18 04:43:49 EST 2006

All right, the thing was that I was using WindowToImageFilter as a global.
Re-creating the filter each time or calling Modify() makes it all right
(there is a hint on Modify() in the WindowToImageFilter docu, I just didnt go
there in the first place, only after you confirmed the pipeline is fine)
Thanks a lot!
Dominik