[vtkusers] Question on Dicom voxelization internals.

Harry Simons simonsharry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 00:54:00 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to quickly inspect portions of VTK source code responsible for
voxelizing a Dicom dataset. I'm  specifically interested in seeing how it's
handling slices with arbitrary orientations (within a given series).

If any of you folks have dealt with this before, would you mind pointing out
the relevant classes/packages of VTK that I should be looking into.   For
example, is voxelization independent of the file type (dicom/jpg...)? Is it
a layer that sits atop various data source types? Etc. Thanks.

Regards,
Harry