[vtkusers] single actor with different cell-colors

Chavdar Papazov chenkaz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 18:37:09 EST 2006

Hi to all,

  it seems so, that I have a similar problem: I would like to have the surface of a single vtkPolyData object in differen colors.
  Do you have any ideas how to achieve this?

  I'm sorry but I have missed the beginning of this email-serie. Would you resend me the other emails, please.

  Thanks.

  Che

Jean-Do Barnichon <jeando.barnichon at free.fr> wrote:  Yes,
that was the exact problem, and everything is fine now.
Thanks for helping
Jean-Do

Obada Mahdi a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Do,
>
> on a quick note, it seems that the "SoilArray" data array is never
> being added to the cell field data of m_pMeshPolyData.  After cerating
> "m_pSoilArray", try
>
>  m_pMeshPolyData->GetCellData()->AddArray(m_pSoilArray);
>
> HTH,
>
> Obada

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month -   Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!