[vtkusers] problem of image display

付文宇 fuwenyu at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Wed Nov 15 09:31:06 EST 2006

hi all:
    I used the codes found in the web to display image. File type of data is
DICOM(the dimension of file data is 512x512x211).There is no errors in compiling
and linking,but I can see nothing when executing.I use vc++6.0 as my IDE. Source
code is in the next:
#include <vtkDICOMImageReader.h>
#include <vtkImageViewer2.h>
#include <vtkRenderer.h>
#include <vtkImageData.h>
int main()
{
   vtkDICOMImageReader *reader = vtkDICOMImageReader::New();
   vtkImageViewer2     *viewer = vtkImageViewer2::New();
   viewer->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
   reader->SetDirectoryName("10171602");
   reader->Update();
   int VolData_Images = viewer->GetWholeZMax ();
   for (int i=0;i<=VolData_Images;i++)
  {
     viewer->SetZSlice(i);
     viewer->GetRenderer()->ResetCameraClippingRange();
     viewer->Render();
   }
   reader->Delete();
   viewer->Delete();
   return 0;
}
If I change the code to show only one slice image, I can see the image for a few
seconds.But I want to see the image in the screen for arbitrary time, what should
I do to achieve this result?

thanks in advance

 Fu Wenyu

 2006.11.15